Monday, October 03, 2005

toopid me.. boo hoo...

todae was nt a gd day

Reason: i spend hell alot of money on pics.. n food...

haiz
10 a4 sized pics @ e price of $7 for 1.. hw do u tink i felt?
haha
sad lar..
v v sad.. regretted cos lke.. cld save half e $ if all were 4r..
but come to tink of it again... well
itz pictures... 'happy times and memories of the past r priceless'
n beside... i doubt i would lose them as they wld be pasted in my album... which lke.. i wont lose...
come to tink of it.. i was so sad.. toopid me.. seriously.. toopid me..
but tinking of it in another point of view...
compare tis $ to e $ spy or even ht spends on taxi..
i guess mine was more worth it....

anyway... e garfield pic aint for me lar...
lolx..
im giving it together with e bdae card... so lke..
ya... cant be you yun's de rite...
so obvious.. i tink i noe cai cai wld be smiling n lke...'orh... i noe who le'

to e uncle who helped me out @ the photoshop...
i noe u r pro in photoshop...
n tat u r gd...
if u were realli tat gd.. u wld have helped me do smth to my pics even b4 u had them printed?
thxs for crapping after e pics were out..
anyway.. ok.. nw i noe..
haha
i mean
sry lar.. i admit i aint gd with photoshop

e pics we took todae...
lolx
dun say bout e card hor..
haha
cant stop laughing

e neoprints were nice rite...
with me putting so mani additional stuff... i feel tat they were realli nice?
lolx
ht... dun worry... u were always on my mind... u were on e neoprint.. @ least 1 out of e 4...

everytime i go to e new national library...
i tink of some1...
who tld me he n his sis'bf had done up all e computer stuff there...
isnt my memory good...

although i noe tat yu wei aint gona gimme a present for my bdae tis yr..
i aint so petty
i bought his bdae card too...
i mean..
yea...

lolx
swensen todae was funi
e bill coming up to $55.55
anyway.. e time was @ 14:32... c carefully... itz 5:5... lolx..
we ordered 5 diff dishes?
aha.... todae's meal was such a '5' one...

wondering hw im gona write e cards...
lolx
too long neva write...
hand abit e rusty yea?

*y... i tink i kinda miz u'*

yaWnz...

11 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the neoprints! Hehe! MIZ WHOOOOO! A guy?

Kristin said...

haha I only spent $20

GrasSy said...

*blinks blinks*
yea itz a guy....
but dun worry...
im planning to stay single..
for at least a few yrs...
hehe

Kristin said...

whaoo. so u still intend to find a guy sumday lor. *blink*

GrasSy said...

ya lor...
someday
when u get an ang moh n decide to dun wan me
u noe u noe
i dun wana be so lonely
so lonely
lolx... blinks

Kristin said...

haha. i understand. haha dun tell me u like....A___? Hmmmmmmmm.

GrasSy said...

pengz...!!!!
i treat him lke a bro...
although he is rich..
has brains
has cash
has car
has rabbits!!!
creates entertainment for me n etc...
no current lor..
even if lke him also more lke fren fren.. or bro sis de lor... haha..
plz lor... but if after i finish my studies n all... my tinking may be diff lar.. tat i duno....

Kristin said...

hmm... Ok lar. cos ppl mind changes all de time. at first tot u realli dun wan to get marry. LOL!

GrasSy said...

aWw
then dun wan
i aint wana pay my bills
i aint wana spend my days alone
itz too lonely
i cant take it...
whahahaha
hehe
unlike nw mah.. gt fei de...
next time i move out le...
then hw?

Kristin said...

Haha. nv tot tt u will feel lonely. Hmm... Will I? I got my computer. Im such a freak eh.

GrasSy said...

lolx...
itz juz tat i've nth much to do with a com lar..
cos lke..
i aint gd with coms...

end of todae's swt toking by me n cai cai...
hehe...

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...