Friday, October 14, 2005

Moment of thoughts

ok.. i read e email frm laurel... itz says tat he is involved in the NAFA band performance @ e esplanade
i seriously gt a shock lar..
didnt noe tat he get so damn super duper involved with band.. music rather...
come to tink of it
he is realli v pro... n i wld respect him lar
he serious does his best to teach whoever tat wana learn
he is patient..
n encouraging..
o man
haiz
sad ting..
im so aint band..
band realli aint my ting..
haiz
realli hoped i didnt get out of sec sch..
then i cld be in e band having lots of fun with e tbone section
they realli made me happi
thxs to laurel.. suleiman n nasri
for e rest of e juniors.. i didnt noe them well enuf..
anyway i juz noe tat jovi is doing a realli gd job nw.. so lke..
at least there's some1 to take over laurel..

i realli do miss
my laurel
my su aka chocolate guy
my nasri aka pure gay (PG)

ok.. they dun belong to me
haha
aRgh... if onli i cld go n watch laurel tml..

anyway
happi bdae white monster
mooch nice hor
hehe
red berry tea even better...

*missing my tbone sectionals*

No comments:

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...