Saturday, October 15, 2005

bored

sad..
1 of my 2 goldfishy died... aWw
solution: bought another 100+ pieces of my 'small one' e yellow fishy...
ok
*scratch*
whose number is tis: +8613673657274?
so chim
frm UK de meh?
lolx!!
hmmmmmm
dun tink so lar hor..
already 1.5++ yrs le rite?
or about there...
will still remember me meh?
i tink tis call frm INDIA!!!! izzit? lolx... gt indian boyfriend call me ar?
when did i ever get myself one?
lolx..
enuf of crapping...

*sighs.... old times juz cant be retrived anymore...*

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wooow.. Gt bf liao. LOL!

Gd old times will nv cum bk so we shld put them in our memories and move on =D

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...