Wednesday, October 12, 2005

me 2 u dae!

AH!! i think im hooked to me to u bears! everything of me 2 u.. im home for e whole dae n had d/l quite alot of its pics.. wow.. e figurines was nth but fantastic!! how i wish i could have them in real life.. but all r onli available in other c'tries.. *sad*

eh... so monsters!! will i get some figurines of me 2 u on my bdae huh?? haha.. jk.. it will cost lots of $$ to get them esp. when its in other c'tries..

i found a blog tt consist of 57 pages of me 2 u bears pics (figurines, cross-stitch n drawings) n nth else.. think tt person oso a fan of me 2 u huh?? haha..

haven blog for e past few daes n this place it getting quieter.. lucky still gt that grassy here worx.. wahaha.. is tt a praise or an insult?? hmm... look life to e better side.. haha..

so take care all worx.. going back to all my me 2 u.. hahaz..

1 comment:

Kristin said...

u siao siao liao. LOL

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...