Thursday, October 20, 2005

hmm.. sorrie monsters...

monsters.. i m sorry sorry sorry.. really sorrie..
don go out wif u all.. really tired..
sch is damn stressful these few days..

feeling so down..
my hp kana rape..
my classmate took my hp home & c all the msg inside..
i feel so so so sad..
y like tt..
make me feel tt my hp now is so naked..
y someone can be like tt de..
feel so sad..
so naked.. haix.. so sianz..
don like sch now..
feel so..
weird.. ppl beside me r so strange..
:( haiz.. i miss u all.. miss my old ploy classmates..

hmm.. glad spy de sis okie le..
hope everyone beside us can be safe and sound..
:)
take care all..
sorry..

ting..

No comments:

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...