Monday, October 03, 2005

*so tired*

well... todae was quite a fun dae but tired seems to be e last results tt can be seen... haha..

didnt get to slp well last nite so todae's enjoyable outing was accompanied by all those yawningz aways..

went to take neo cards n neo print.. wat to sae? i've been turned into cows by the machine!! could u believe tt? *gee* hmmm... guess e neo print turn out quite gd... but there's still rm for improvement.. *eh.. didnt i keep seeing this phrase in my report for e past few yrs?* heex...

todae saw a guy at bugis.. i knew i noe him.. when i told my parents abt it. they told me he lived near there.. icic...

hmmm.... nth much to sae le.. tml dad helping me to work.. thot of asking them out to eat fried dumplings but maybe bcos todae alreadi spent too much so they haf decided to go on thurs... well well well.. nvm... i'll still get to eat it anywae.. wahahaha.. so wat shld i do tml to kill my boredom?

- slp as long as i can
- print pics for foto album
- burn disc
- decor e foto album
- maybe to go look for sis for awhile...

nth more!! haiz.. boring life without my monsters accompaniment.. *gee* realli thank u all for brightening up my life!!! cheers to u!

lastly, still wana scold tt person who stayed in aljunied *nt u grassy, dun worry* haha... stupid gal.. yesterdae sae confirm with me at nite.. wait till this morning oso nt even a msg frm u! tired n sicked of ur gd-cum-friendly front... onli putting up a fake front to let ppl think tt u r tt gd!! u sux!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hm.... My life is oso so boring eh. Haiz. Im going to c my thta "act good" fren todae. So sianz ar!!

GrasSy said...

aiya...
wat to do...
u find 1 day come to aljunied n go her hse n haunt her lor..
maybe she lost it already?
who noes

Kristin said...

tt's a gerat possiblity. *sigh* sad for myself n spy

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...