Thursday, October 06, 2005

DEGREE OF COMMAND BY ME!

Hey monsters! enjoyed e dae todae mah?

dun 4get tt we still haf a meeting tml.. haha.. wah.. i going broke ar.. u all tml mux bring money to return me ar!! damn broke le...

haiz.. i gt my results le.. although did not fail any module but did nt do well... wat to do? who ask me nv study n concentrate properly.. haiz.. realli needa buck nxt semester... :'(

u all mux help me k! mux encourage me to study, scold me when i nv go sch or watever its wrong tt i do tt will affect my studies!!!

DEGREE OF COMMAND

Purple monsters now appoint the following three monsters

Green monster
Red monster
White monster

to help her in encouraging her to study n make sure that she concentrate in her studies.

THE END

hahahahah... take care frens!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

of cos can encourage u. but u oso mus studi urself lar. in de end it's up to u de =D

GrasSy said...

e
ok lor.. encourage u
but u ppl muz help me DO my projects ok?>
lolx
1 person do can die de

ting said...

can la.. np.. lets work together.. :) jia you jia you.. wah.. broke too..

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...