Sunday, October 02, 2005

oh yeah!! itz sunday!!!

todae's wind was lke.. damn strong...
wonder y izzit lidat..
my plants were lke swinging so damn hard...
my starfruits were lke saying.... 'im gona break.. save me..'
anyway it was great stand there in the strong wind... it blew my thoughts away

lalala...
y is there so mani b'daes in oct
or rather y r e ppl tat i bother having there birthdays in oct..
make more sense yea?
there's alan...
there's you yun..
there's e white monster one...
n also e fish smell one..
lolx...

*scratch* y m i deep in my thoughts again?
juz tot of it... i've lke known him since 2002.. or was it in 2001?
dun quite recall
anyway.. itz been quite some time..

looking forward to tml's bugis erm.. visit?
nono
trip?
aRgh.. wateva!!!
i noe im gona for 'meepok dry with more chilli' n 'milo ice' at e coffeeshop with my fei de..
gona have relatives coming over again todae.. say @ 3+ to nite lar... well... i'll welcome them... lolx... (by staying in e rm)

anyway brown rice taste nice when itz lke so soft.. baby food... lolx..
been addicted to toast bread for e past few mornings... including todae's breakfast...
*im getting heaty*
nods....

i've gt to c my lobsters!!!
hehe
cleaned my tank...
realised that they r still so tiny...
but they no longer fight...
yeah!!!

lalala
guess i'll post another blog lke.. maybe @ nite...
y?
im bored without my fei de...

hehe*waves waves*

greeny

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Hahaha. Wei.. Invite us to eat your lobster le.

Kristin said...

That alan nice anot? or can consider.

GrasSy said...

nice?
also cannt eat de...
of cos nt nice lar
can eat then nice
lolx...

my lobsters v tiny lor!!!
bai cai cai...
u also neva come n feed them de...

Kristin said...

Haha... Must be can eat then nice meh. Then I must be someone who is edible. LOL!

GrasSy said...

bai cai ar..
dun u noe u can be eaten?
u r cai cai lor..
n i do eat bai cai
i eat veg u noe

Kristin said...

WAhaha... That means I am NICE!!!

GrasSy said...

yea yea
also can
u nice
taste...
fried
cooked
eaten
lolx

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...