Sunday, October 02, 2005

aRgh...

ok
i'll be free on the 13th oct already
you yun aint free... wtf...
haha
aWw
im gona miz liming
*sniff sniff*

anyway my little nephew was v cute... he didnt wana tok to me when we were in the lift...
until i let him play e simpark on my laptop... then did he tok n tok n tok non stop to me...
he had all my attention..
then there was e pineapple tat was cut..
he ate my piece too!
aWw
didn't he juz enjoy me feeding him...
at least he has discipline...
when he needa go.. he goes right to e toilet all by himself...
he's grown up!
well.. he is only 3... but seriously i find that he is alot better than most other little kids...
watz his name?
LINUS.... but when i ask him to type.. he playfully types 'LLLLLLLLIOPKBzz' as his name.. n says itz 'linus' lolx..
wat a boy..

oppsss... i tink im lke gona blog a couple of times a day n flood tis blog as though it was mine... all mine... hehe..

but isnt tat great?
cos u other monsters wld finally great to noe me better?

im off to dinner.. my auntie is nagging n nagging.. so is my mother... arGh.. wth...
tata

2 comments:

GrasSy said...

oppsss... i spelled wrongly... hw to edit ar? lolx

Kristin said...

LOL. U blog alot better den no one blogging. Hee.

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...