Friday, October 07, 2005

die die die

Hmmmmmmmm..........SPY can dun pay you money? Kidding lar.i veri gd de ma.

I sibei jiat lat, is jus one week I alreadi spent $60++. todae plan to spent $10 oni in de end dunno cos of wat lar.... LOL! I noe sum going to sae they spent more den me lar but cum to think agn im the poorest among u ppl le de. my monthly $ tt my parent gimme is little like siao lar. Mus pity me le. Hmmm... I must think of wat to do de next wk liao. like tt spent agn. i can realli go bankrupt. sianz. den everytime hv to tk frm my sis. =x

Humpx! Dont want to go out with u ppl liao! LOL!

Hmmmm... if todae i cant reach home at 6pm liddat.... hehe.

2 comments:

GrasSy said...

erm
actually u dun spend alot lar.
i tink itz more of e transport tat is realli huge amount lor
cos lke
1 time at least $1+
haiz

ting said...

hmm.. ai yo so much ar.. not because of me baz.. i got spent alot mehz.. not lez.. :) next time lets do up a monster club fund then us the $$ to go out.. hahha.. :)

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...