Saturday, October 22, 2005

MY WORDS

hihi all monsters!! seems sooo looonnggg tt i haven cum in here... well.. this few daes bz wif work cos mum gt to stay at home take care my sis... sorry ar..

hmmm.. grace ar.. when i saw e title i thot u gona sae bdae homework.. haha.. den i was thinking *bdae homework? abt e bbq huh? needa sae till so pathetic mah?* haha..

msg u dun wana reply me ar.. no matter e bbq on thurs or fri, i oso can k.. n hor.. can dun put wat ur wishlist of bdae present on ur nick can mah? later tt dae u open present gt ppl buy e same thing as me i paiseh leh... haha... anywae, keep me updated abt e celebration k...

eh.. ht ar.. ur hp v ke lian leh.. put fone lock lah.. den e person cant open le.. those wana c msges oso needa pin 1... den when i gt time go ur sch u tell me which 1 hor..

hmmm.. mingni how? dunnoe wat to tell her.. jia lat.. haha.. eh.. let me think..
chi bao le mah?
you sui hao mah?
zui jin mang she me leh??
haha.. alrite.. stop e crapping liao..

take care all monsters!!

No comments:

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...