Friday, June 09, 2006

miss u all lots

Hi all... had been down wif a pretty bad health for this week.. felt pretty sad leh.. yest. i actually gt MC no need go sch de but gt 2 papers.. so i went lo.. morning de subject is the 1 i have most confident with.. but all the 3 qns are nt completed.. i jux cant concentrate lo.. haiz... after tt paper.. i decided to nt take e other 1.. jux hand in e MC n retake both.. *quite sad*

like wat e bk sae.. its true tt my mind can control my health.. i can pull myself up from bed n go to sch in secondary sch but nt now.. i cant find e enthusiasm, the determination, or jux anything to make me go sch..

my np click alwaes sae tt i dun care abt them as much as compare to other frens.. i agreed.. sometimes, its e feel that isnt rite.. they jux couldnt make me feel tt they r e true frens..

in e past when i'm sick.. ht came to my hse n look for me n bring me to c doc.. u all will jux care.. like stop me from eating chocolate? suggest me to rest well or even wat to eat.. worry abt my health..

but this time round.. wat i saw from some of them is that they r more worried abt e CA rather than frens health..

it's a sad thing to noe this but i had knew this earlier that i'm not tt close to them.. no matter wat.. i'm recovering now.. realli miss u all alot lot.. *ht come back le mux msg us worx* n go korea mux take many many pictures to let us c k.. i have nv been to korea *sob*

haha.. wel.. so sorry that this week we nv go out.. anywae, my 2 weeks hols coming.. we shall go paint the town red k.. its now GREAT SINGAPORE SALES leh... remember in e past me n grassy alwaes regret spending too much b4 june n left us with no money to go shop during great singapore sale.. haha

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Eh no nid sad ar... i tink retake better ba. since cant concentrade... u go ahead n do.. will affect de result lo.

*ahem* of cos me still de best =X nv tell me u sick wor -.- come i gif u more chocs to eat >.< HAHA. come we all go eat organic food to stay healthy. tk care hor =D

sunShines said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sunShines said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin said...

Boooo....U gif our link to other ppl...lolz

GrasSy said...

woah...
so does this mean that more ppl than wat i tot of is reading our blog...
B O O
sucks

hazel said...

sorry peepz.. this link is known to many... hmmm... she had come to me.. well.. all r my fren.. i wont hope tt u all will quarrel but blog is a place to sae out own feeling so i think its pretty alrite..

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...