Friday, January 13, 2006

i m here to explain...

Thanks for stating all this out, so I can clear it one by one…
Dear.. caicai…
I late, is not choice de ma.. well known for that.. din say sorrie because I said a lot of times when I msg u ma… then like no I wrong so diam diam… paisei la…
Tt time at mac is wan to call u all.. then I c u all smile smile ma.. i tot u all c me liao ma.. then after tt u all leave wanted to explain y i m there ma... then who noes u all nv c me… I wher will scared u all teases always will kana de ma…I also donnoe u all went back lor.. I was tt very long lez.. nv leave lez.. donnoe y u all nv c me la.. I hide for wat.. play hide n seek ar?
Recently really damn busy, I m broke la… then also don wan to work de lor… but no choice ma… everything, I got to pay myself lez dear/…
I told PY ma.. then I immediately started work lez.. on the first day of holiday then keep falling sick… everyday got to work..
Finally I m free on 23 of dec… u cant make it.. I also no choice de ma… I regretted working lor… a lot lor…
For yesterday… I tot u all meeting… at abt 4 like tt ma.. I can lor.. I even told my ma I wont be home to eat lor… in the end I call py ask her what time u all meeting and she say 12… what can I do? I m studying lez.. cant blame me for that ma then you wan me pon jus like tt ar? PY say after her sch she will call and tell me if I can o in the end I waited the whole day no call no msg…
Then in the end I waited in sch till 5 n then I go buy food back to eat… thanks lor…

That’s my comments….

4 comments:

hazel said...

nt i dun wana confirm lo.. my hp low batt from 12 onwards.. thot u will call the others ma.. den u wait for me to contact u.. y dun u contact me? if u had u will get to noe that my fone had long been switch off le... still gt mingni n grace ma.. u cld haf oso contact them.. we meet at 12 cos we end sch earlier if u dun wanna pon u cld oso cum join us at 4 rite? everytime go out if i cant make it on the time of meeting i will still arrange to meet u all later lo.. maybe its my fault tt i think 1 of them wld haf inform u cos im bz when i received e msg frm them oso.. but u cld haf asked rite.. everything need us to organize liao den tell u meh?

GrasSy said...

yum yum..
i love eating honey stars becos i feel that itz baby food...
are you a baby?
if you feel that everyting shld be plan n settled by us... and that we have to inform you bout it...
then i shall have to ask you this question...

WHY?

GrasSy said...

actually i tot i was done after 1 comment..
then i opened e coco crunch to eat..
and decided tat perhaps i should add another comment

i tot tat coco crunch was nice..
but when i ate.. it didnt taste as gd as i tot...

itz juz lke.. u tot we saw u @ mac..
u tot spy will call u again..
itz just aint like what you tink..

GrasSy said...

sorry if my comments aint as sweet as honey stars

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...