Saturday, January 14, 2006

sorrie gals

U mind think I m jus bullshit and donnoe wat they hell I m doing and donnoe wat I m saying.. … well… not surprise for u blame me like tt..
Ya,… if u wan, u can say me.. its all my fault..
Sorrie for all the shit I have done monsters…
Not here for any debates or wat…
I don noe y its so hard for me to meet u guys up.. I m sorry for not being able to join u all.. ya… whatever thing is all my fault…whatver thing I nv do it on purpose la…
Maybe what I wan to say I cant really say out la.. my eng is damn bad as u all noe la… “we aint ur servants... we dun have to wait..” I noe u all r not my servants no need for u to wait for me… but as u donnoe… a few weeks b4… I already stop all that.. I m seldom late already… because of my job..ya sometime do will be late but really not tt bad already… a few min.. kana too much scolding n still trying to chang… but din have a chance to tell u all abt it… well.. cant blame anyone.. but jus myself…
But din u all noe I have sch? Then when did my sch ends early? Cm says… by the time I end n be there u all r all going home already wat… so I don wan u all to wait for me.. so jus go ahead lor..
As if I nv msg cm lor… got lor… I try to contact her lor.. but donnoe y cant lor.. if don believe can ask xiao gang… actually should meet cm today after my classes cause xiao gang wan treat de lor.. but donnoe y la.. then he also keep msging cm but she din reply at all lor…
The seol garden thing.. I m REALLY SORRIE… can u all forget it? That’s my fault sorrie…
I don noe if u believe but I really c u all laugh not lokking at me lor... then I did wave at u all lor.. I donnoe its so damn serious la…
I work.. yap y did told u all ar… even cm noes ar?
M I wrong? I jus now some extra cash… I really damn bz will its.. I m sorrie… I donnoe it can be tt serious…
Ya.. I m someone who is turning 18.. but I m not fit to be someone like 18 isnt? I knew tt.. I m toopid too.. when I said I will call someone back.. I will call.. how I noe her hp can low batt jus like tt… I don wish u all to wait for me ma,… u all meet at 12 wat for waiting for me till so late…so in the end I nv call..
I m sorrie to make u dislike me so much… or even make u hate me b4… actually.. I donnoe… I always tried to be as fun being wif u… then I tot u did accepted me.. sorrie to be wrong.. thinking the wrong way...
i really never wanted give u all any stupid attitude lor...n really nv wanted to say tat I m innocent and you all are guilty…I really nv wan to say tt.. I nv had a chance to prove it… after hearing this.. guess wat.. do the usual things I do lor…jus cry n cry.. aiya I m a cry baby la… I nv ever wanted u all to CHANGE for my sake.. NEVER I wan…. I jus hope to get a consensus.
I really hope to get out wif u guys,… n hope nothing n affect tt..
I nv wanted to give ANY ORDERS? Y should i? I not anything to give any orders lor.. never did I wan to do anything to upset anyone or to get upset.. jus hope u all can understand n hope u wont say me fake.. this is all I can say…sorrie monsters…

1 comment:

hazel said...

perhaps u r nt fake but u r jux being contradictory.

u blame me for not calling u after ur sch n let u waited till 5 but later u said tt u noe we r going hm early so u nv bothered to call us?

cm nv reply.. so wats a fone for? onli for msging? do u haf grace no? i dun believe tt u jux sited there doing nth n jux waited?

jux for ur knowledge:

- cm knew tt u r working is bcos i filled her in.

- lotsa things of their knowledge doesnt come frm ur mouth to them.

- every1 had been careful writing all these msgs n comment, cos they noe u get hurt easily. we cared alrite.

- we wanted u to change to the better therefore wrote all these here. jux to let u noe n change cos we doesnt want quarrels n we r nt doing debates. jux to tell u. we r concerned abt u. its time to make changes b4 u get into serious troubles.

- in my opinion, i guess u shld haf written this blog in a huff, u would think tt its nt fair n we r going 3 against 1. i would jux want u to put urself in our shoe. try to go feel wat we r feeling especially when u haf 1 fren exactly like u.

- when u commit mistake, u do not haf e chance to amend it, as things done couldnt be undone. but by doing things to make up for it or be courageous enough to face the consequences of it, eg like scolding or jux saying sorri even a hundred times is better than doing nth n diam diam ya?

i'm too long winded. i jux hope u use a more calm manner to look at this comment. jux hope tt u cld change for e better n nt to scold u or even let u bcum a topic of a debate.

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...