Friday, January 20, 2006

Bizi Bizi

Bizi = Busy la. So mani assignments to do but HURRAY! Today is frii!! Last dae liao!!!
Yesterdae develope 2 8r fotos for my art assignment.. damn ex sia... cos me $15 liddat. I can use de $$ to buy new yr clothes liao..

Next week i will begin my attachment liao... no time to meet. Unless u all wan to meet @ JP. lolz. cos my attachment centre is @ Jurong.. muahaha.. sianzz.. unless sat u all wan go out.. hah doubt so rite.. haizz...

Time for me to post the pic of the day!

2 comments:

GrasSy said...

go to jp again?
fat hope
boooooooooooooooooooo
so far
hahaha
wheeeeeeeeeeeee

hazel said...

why me?! dotz...
i'm fine wif jp... near ma... haha... ur attachment at jurong where? do wat???

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...