Tuesday, November 08, 2005

wat happened on 4th nov...

well.. so long no time to write blog.. cause studying eng.. so scared.. hmm... well.. this happens on 4th of nov... :( think py noe le... but i wan let all mon mon noe... tt this poor white mon kana builied.. hmm... as u all noe.. his new gf la.. haiz.. tt day is his bday ma.. donnoe y come rp play bb... kor call me go.. but cannot la.. got guitar.. also don wan c him all alone by myself ma... so nv wan to go... but guitar finished off early.. then went meet my friend at the bus stop.. so suai.. they still there... five of them were there.. nv c da sao... all resting le.. except he and his new gf.. then.. kor came to tok to me.. ask me wan play ma? of course not ma.. in my jeans lez.. but his new gf play in jean n long sleeve shirt... hmm... hot man... hmm... then after talking a while.. i left them.. hmm.. don wan bother the couple la.. hmm.. donnoe nurse also play bb de... then i went to de toilet wif my 3 other frens.. cause very ji la.. i run to toilet.. hehe.. donnoe she purposely or wat la.. after a while she also went into the toilet... when she walk pass me.. she looked at me woz... :( so fierce.. donnoe wat she wan.. hmm... pretty so wat? can diao ppl la.. *blagh u la* hmm... then.. donnoe lor.. then i went back to busstop n wait for bus la... hmm.. such a suai day.. then.. they walk passed me.. only kor.. waves and say bb to me... lucky tt day they call me sentosa.. i nv go sia.. if not.. should bored like donnoe wat de... hmm... thats a report done by Miss Koh Hui Ting(white mon mon)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wahhh.. Too bad. Im not there or can stare back at her. I will tell her this... "PLS LAR. UR FACE NOT PRETTY PLUS TZE OSO DUN LIKE U." Wahahahahah.

She sure noe u r his ex tt's y she looked @ u.

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...