Friday, November 18, 2005

poor me!

whee...
itz been a long time since i farted in here yea?
ok so im here farting e whole long tune of mine....

i doubt i wld be able to go out tat often anymore...
tis sem my project load is totally crazy
sch fucks
n my health sucks
lolx
wheeeeee

unless u guys r free to have to do my hmwork..
i'll be glad...

thanks for all e care n concern
still, im nt WELL yet
haha
well...
lolx...
watz well...

im a NATO!
no action talk onli..
hehe
lecturer teach us de...
lolx

*my name is so jia lat*

2 comments:

Kristin said...

u noe y now one reply ur post ? Cos they saw this "unless u guys r free to have to do my hmwork" LOLZ!

ting said...

hahaha... if i can help i would la.. hmm... update us more on u lor.. if really not well. mus tell us la...

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...