Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Purple

Had been feeling abit moody this few daes.. Especially this morning.. feel like my life jux suxs.. perhaps haven adapt to e sch life agn or izzit due to not enuff slp? dunnoe..

Went back home n had my lunch.. 1st meal of todae.. watch tv for a couple of hours n went dozing off.... zZZzzZzzZz

I dreamt of e sabah trip.. n we met troubles maybe with some of e spirit there? so we had this altar made to offer our prayers to them.. The weird part was tt infront of e altar is a piece of mirror.. so we'll jux like praying at the mirror.. n e story jux goes as we look at ourselves in e mirror but we couldnt c our reflection.. so we will start offering joss sticks n perhaps some prayers den we could c our reflection agn.. its e prank of the spirit la.. haiz.. missing the village sia...

Later on woke up n find myself feeling more refresh than in e morning.. no more negative thoughts.. so i guess its e tiredness in me tt makes my life suxs?? haha.. tts all for now ya..

1 comment:

Kristin said...

nvm abt it. my life sux too... we shall buy many straws and sux back at our life ok? =x

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...