Friday, February 10, 2006

MY BIRTHDAY TOTS

Hahahhaha... dunno wat to sae le. realli thx alot for the present...

de pooooooh so cute... weeeeeeeee more n more i like...

den the criminal rec. thingy.. hu tink of it de ar? so smart... grassy ar? oopss.. nv insults others intelligent hor. hehehehehe. summore c my own fotos so funi.. haha no la.. i think those words in de file more funi.... haha. i where gt so bad rite... shld be all these bad deeds done by u all tt's y all faults push to me rite...

de tshirt ar.. haha cute ar... wat to sae.... gimme everything oso so cute... suit me.. lolz

Thanks all for the effort wor... realli lucki to noe u all la..if not 18th birthday will be as per normal.. hahahah.. other than thx still thx...graditude cannot be shown by words... i will do it by action.. lol. so i will hit u ppl more often... =p

4 comments:

GrasSy said...

you should
love me
not hug me
treat me to more food
not hit me
buy me more garfield stuff
not to bully me
whahahaha

yea...
itz me
prison stuff
haha
wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Kristin said...

wahahahha.... when im out of jail?

GrasSy said...

18 yrs later...
erm
2006 + 18
=
2024
wahhahahaha

Kristin said...

wahhhh.... u sure.. put mi in jail wait i miss me like hell..

miss RED..

pls pin the buttons or watever onto the pencil case n take a pic.. hehe... then post on blog lez... heee... so cute... anyhw anyhw de bday p...